Saturday, May 26, 2012

Blessed and Thankful

Oh goodness it's been a hectic  but learning week for us as a family!
For starters patience is the key word when it comes to parenting.  I L O V E being a mom more than anything, but do I have days where I want to have just a moment of silence?? Umm YES! Haha what mom wouldn't??!!
Which brings me to being extremely thankful for my husband and parents.
For Mothers Day my folks purchased a 1HOUR MASSAGE and FOOT SOAK! I  finally set up an appointment and got my loving devoted husband to watch baby for an hour and a half.
It was the recharge I needed, Courtney (massage therapist) put me back in balance since having our son. Her hands are literally magical healing hands!
Her place is called "Peaceful Kneads Massage" I highly reccomend her to ANYONE even expecting Mama's.
Earlier this week my mom and I decided to take pictures of baby Patrick for his 8 months. We draped a sheet on chairs and dressed him up in his daddys first Christmas outfit, and in his normal clothes.
I am still in the process of editing the photos and going to print some out and send them off to family. I will also post them on here to save money on postage :)
Today was amazingly beautiful in Sequim so my Dad and I took the kids to a Car show, Walmart, and a birthday party. I was able to get so many great pictures of Zoe and Baby Patrick!
I know this post is all writing and no pictures but the next post will be ALL photos and very little writing ( I promise) .
Don't forget to Thank all our Veterns this Memorial Day!!!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment