Saturday, May 19, 2012

Teething, Play Date, and baby on the brain!

Yesterday was Patrick's first actual playdate with my friends son Noah(2yrs).
We have of coarse visited with them many times prior. But this time around Patrick was able to be mobile with Noah. It was the most adorable thing to watch, Noah would bring out ALL of his toys, he is great at sharing!
It still amazes me at how well Patrick warms up to people, especially other children. Both boys played ball, dinosaurs', and took turns chewing on everything! Both of us mommys kept an eye on the kids while we had our adult time. After TWO HOURS of playing and sharing stories, it was time to get  Patrick home for lunch and a nap (cranky babies are NO fun).
I wish I would have taken  my camera to capture them playing, its moments like these that I want to remember forever!


Well recently we have been trying to transition from co-sleeping to crib sleeping. This process is bittersweet, I mean its time for Pat and I to have our bed back and alone time. BUT I absoultly LOVE having our son snuggle with me and knowing he is safe in my arms. It just so happens that the moment we decided to start crib sleeping, baby is also teething!! This makes getting him to sleep that much more difficult. Last night I gave in and let him sleep with us, pratially I was just so pooped, and he was having issues with his toophers.
Thankfully we went to bed early and we slept until 10 am that NEVER happens (YAY).

Just recently Pat and I have been discussing another baby, not until our son turns one though. We know for sure we want atleast one more child, so that Patrick has a sibling to play with (we want a girl too :) ).
I have a girls name picked out ( actually a few) my favorite is "Vivienne Rae Bailey" . I love rare or older names because living in Sequim you hear the same name repeated several times.
We are deffantly enjoying Patrick's "baby" time and aren't rushing it, but we will expand our brood sooner rather than later.

 I did happen to capture Zoe and Patrick reading and playing together, enjoy :-)


                                    
Patrick's first truck is a CAT truck, such a daddys boy!




XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment